Sunday, February 3, 2008

MY WEB SITE --TOTAL CONTENTS.

Following is my plan of full scheme of the contents of my web site regarding the coverage of matters I INTENT TO WRITE W.E .F. APRIL 2008, after I reach Chennai, one by one gradually after collecting necessary materials.

The Plan

  • Various medical topics of practical importance to a common man to equip himself with a better medical knoledge,as already listed in the blog.
  • My own family photos.
  • My own clinical photos published in the medical journals.
  • Roots of dr.p.selvaraj.-My ancesters from my grand father to his great-great-grand sonswith photos(with a view& wish that my children may continue from here.
  • BRIEF HISTORY OF MY BIRTH TO CHILDHOOD,INCLUDING THE VARIOUS MIS CHIVES &"SCIENTIFIC EXPLORATIONS".
  • MEDICAL SITUATIONS THAT BAFFLED ME& HOW I scientifically handled them successfully.
  • New treatment concept designed by me &published in medical journals.
  • How I escaped death so many times LUCKILY.
  • Hardships I faced in childhood &in my professional life.
  • Some of my saddest moments in my life.Some of my life's happy accasions.
  • AIDS--From etiology pathology &pharmacology presented by me in a poetical style with a hidden note about control of spread of AIDS.
Highlights
  • 144 stanzas,--576 sentences.
  • complete proof reading &suggestions by,Dr.A.Parthasarathy,retired professor of pediatrics,past president of Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
  • FORWARD BY KAVIGNER.S VAIRAMUTHU,well known cinema lyricist.
  • recommended for all medical officers in the southern command by AREA COMMANDER(lieutenant general), TAMILNADU ANDHRA KARNATAKA KERALA area.
  • Two sample stories for children's school drama, English elocution contest.
My future plans will include the following from April 2008 onwards
  • world's rare photos.
  • madras news.
  • madras gossips
  • madras web sites --business, real estate etc., for NRIS
  • laughter the best medicine-that which realy happened in someones real life.
  • above 5 sections will be updated every friday. Readers can also send their own for publication here for others just to laugh.

1 comment:

Trask Digital said...

You gave nice ideas here. I done a research on the issue and learn most peoples will agree with your blog. Certainly, these practices are unfair; but they say that most of their rules are only to apply to people who overdraw.
Resell SEO