Saturday, February 16, 2008

About A L C O H O L


"It provokes the desire, but takes away the performance"--WILLIAM SHAKESPERE.
If a person starts ttaking the habit of drinking alcohol ,in the adolescent age ,he is most likely to be come an addict.If he tastes it around 25yrs of age he could have controle over it.This philosophy is mostly truewith all bad habits.DRUGS like opium alkaloides ,once started ,that is the beginning as well as end & other norcotics once started will get awy only at one place--the graveyard .This is written for the parents of adolecent boys.
Alcohol-plus points.:(only in moderate quantity)
1)It increases appetite.
2)Gives a pleasurable sensation.
3)Gives a good sleep.
4)Provokes sexual desire.
Alcohol--minus points.
1)stomach&bowel ulcer.(constant severe stomach pain-unbearable)
2)Leather bottle stomach or beer drinkers stomach(stomach functions drastically drops down)
3)Liver cirrhosis(multiple scar tissue formation,leading to reduced function.
4)Increased blood pressure(never comes down)
5)Altered behaviour pattern.
6)Inability to do office work.
7)Inability to maintain good posture.
8)Early Diabetes,or aggravation of exhisting diabetes.
9)Tremor of fongers &hands.
10)Gives a false sense of belief,&false self confidence.May result in bad driving,leading to accidents or fighting with a person stronger than him,or commit a serious crime.After blood alcohol level comes down they realise that they were in a false world.
11)Addiction forming drug:After a certain stage (variable from person to person),he feels that he can not be without it.IF HE DOES SO ,HE WILL DEVELOPE,sleeplessness,subjective sensation of heart beats,fits,jitteriness tremors,psychological depression muscle crampsabdominal pain, suicidal tendency,etc, etc.Once he developes drug dependencyif alcohol is withdrwan,he will pose an unmanageblehome situation&suffer from Delerium tremons.The habit should be nipped in the bud itself by the parents or other responsible persons.If mother knows that there is an element of suspision in the boy"s behaviour ,she should not hide it from her husband.
12)Steals your money purse.
How to prevent alcoholism?
There are many ways.
Use of drugs;1)There is a drug called ANTABUSE.If taken 30 mts before alcohol,he will develope severe vomiting after alcohol consumption,that it leaves a wretched feeling &hatred towards alcohol.
2)Use of other sedative drugs by doctors,in the place of alcohol&slowly taper down &stop that drug.
3)Hypnotism:(brain washing)Psychological approach to make him accept to give up alcohol,by councelling.
4)After developing chronic alcoholism addiction is the rule.The one & only & the best wayis preventionEvery alcoholic should realise that he is going to be a potential addict,&he is going to develope,high BP diabetes,&liver damage.So HE SHOULD DEVELOPE A MODERATE habit
in the begining years of drinking itself.There are many who drink only on saterdays ,sundays for decades & nothinh bad happened to them.Their way of drinking is usually differentfrom many others .They take about 30 ml 200 ml of water &drink over a period of 45-60 mts,&not more than 2 drinksThey dont drink for the sake of" KICKS" It is meant for pleasure or elated mood,not for kicks.No morning or after noon drinkiong.No late night drinking.No drinking in the bar excapt at residence.No drinking with a group.Drinking should be done in a style,like "Hold the bottle by the neck,&hold a woman by the waist"These are some of the ways by which a man can avoid being a druncard,or an addict.

2 comments:

smith Morgan said...

here to testify about what DR. OSO did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help via email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp+2348162084839.  

anita johnson said...

Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Emmanuel the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Emmanuel write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Emmanuel instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348140073965. And He a lso have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC